Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Alcohol Management (from UM Medical Center, formerly "DrinkWise")
- Ann Arbor Consultation Services: 996-9111. 5331 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor
- Dawn Farm 485-8725. 502 West Huron Street, Ann Arbor
- Health Services Access - 481-2502 and 800-440-7548 (assessment and referral services).
- Home of New Vision - 3800 Packard Road, Suite 210, Ann Arbor - 975-1602
- Jackson Counseling Agency - 1900 West Stadium Boulevard, Ann Arbor - 913-9225
- Ozone House provides crisis counsling, referrals and tangible support for homeless or troubled young people. Hotline 662-2222.
- Personalized Nursing Light House - Treatment Center, 2755 Carpenter Road, Ann Arbor - 477-9000
- Saint Joseph Mercy Behavioral Services - Greenbrook Recovery Center
Adult Treament for Chemical Dependency
2008 Hogback Suite 8, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (734) 786-4900
- Teens Using Drugs
(from Dawn Farm, the SDFSCA Consortium, and St, Joseph Mercy Health Care)
- University of Michigan Addiction Treatment Services (UMATS) -
4250 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor - 232-0600 or 1-800-828-8020
- Veterans Affairs - VA Medical Center, 2215 Fuller Road, Ann Arbor - 769-7034
- Adult Children Anonymous
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- national group for families of alcoholics. Local number is 995-4949.
Includes Al-Anon, Al-Anon Adult Children, and Alateen
- Al-Anon District 5 - serves the
Washtenaw County area and includes information about Al-Anon/Alateen and a
list of all Washtenaw County meetings.
- Alano Clubs
- Washtenaw Alano Club, 995 N. Maple, Ann Arbor - 668-8138 or 668-9401
- Alcoholics Anonymous Huron Valley Intergroup,
31 South Huron Street, Ypsilanti - 482-5700
- Alcoholics for Christ - (for substance abusers and their families) 1-800-441-7877
- Families Anonymous (for parents of substance abusers) 1-800-736-9805.
- Nar-Anon (for families and friends of drug abusers): 1-877-447-4479.
- Parents Support Groups
- For parents of children or adults affected by prenatal alcohol exposure. 662-2906
For a more complete list, see
the Teens Using Drugs Advocacy Links
This page is part of the Human Services Infocenter,
and is copyright © 1996 - 2014. HVCN, Inc., All rights reserved.
If you know of an organization in Washtenaw County that should be
listed here, please bring it to our attention.
Find out how
HVCN can help you get your organization on the Web.
Please send mail to
Last updated June 9, 2014