K-12 Schools in Washtenaw County
(and selected nearby portions of Livingston and Wayne Counties)
- Agnus Dei Academy, Whitmore Lake (Roman Catholic, through grade 8)
- Ann Arbor Academy, (grades 4-12, Learning Disabilities/ Different Learning Styles)
- Arbor Preparatory School (grades 9-10) Opening fall, 2011.
- Christian Montessori School of Ann Arbor (through grade 8)
- Clonlara School (Individualized learning, through grade 12)
- Daycroft Montessori Elementary School (through grade 6)
- Emerson School (Gifted and talented, grades K-8)
- Father Gabriel Richard High School (co-educational Catholic, college-preparatory)
- Greenhills School (college-preparatory, Grades 6-12)
- Hebrew Day School (Jewish, Solomon Schechter, through grade 5)
- Huron Valley School, Ypsilanti (Roman Catholic, through grade 8)
- St. Francis of Assisi School (Roman Catholic, through grade 8)
- St. Paul Lutheran School (Lutheran, Missouri Synod, K-8)
- St. Thomas the Apostle School (Roman Catholic, through grade 8)
- Summers Knoll School (Creative, Gifted children, through grade 5)
This page is copyright © 1995-2011, HVCN, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please notify us if you find any errors or omissions on this page.
Please also send your suggestions on how to improve this page to
Last updated May 9, 2011.